PVC Windows & Doors Spraying
Welcome to Sprayway Transformations, a Manchester based service that provides a wide range of onsite uPVC paint spray services to give old uPVC products a new lease of life. It’s not just uPVC we can spray, we also provide a unique custom service for Kitchens, Shop fronts, Bedrooms, Patios, Conservatories, Garage doors and more… In fact almost any item that can be sprayed on, we can assist with.
In our experience of uPVC painting the certain colours have become more popular and Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 is by far our most picked colour. But what ever uPVC Paint colour you choose we are happy to give you a no obligation quote to Spray paint your uPVC Windows, Doors, Conservatory, Garage Doors, Fascias, Soffits and Gutters.
There are several other popular mid-dark greys including RAL 7043 Traffic Grey,
RAL 7021 Black Grey and RAL 7015 Slate Grey. In addition, there are a range of
other shades of grey inducing RAL 7005 Mouse Grey which is medium tone or we
offer a range of lighter greys.
Please be aware that the colours shown in this chart are for guidance purposes only.
About Our Process
HOW WE TURN YOUR OLD WHITE UPVC WINDOWS AND DOORS INTO NEW MODERN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS
- FULL CLEAN AND CLEAR – Prep area (moving furniture etc).
- DE-GREASE AND CLEAN – Clean off any contaminants on the surface.
- BONDING PREPERATION -Rub the frames down with an abrasive to ensure the new coating bonds perfectly and the paint lasts.
- MASKING – Glass is taped up and protected with plastic sheeting.
- READY TO START SPRAYING – Prepare the paint by mixing it with the curing agent, and then we’re ready to start spraying.
- FINISHING UP – All equipment is packed away and all windows & doors are then de-masked to leave them looking brand new.
Call For a Quote:
Here are some of our most common questions that Sprayway Transformations get asked about UPVC spraying
How long is the Guarantee
We use RAL Paint, which is backed by a 10 year guarantee
What Colours are available
ANY RAL colour you like, you will be given access to our RAL chart so you can choose the exact colour you want
Can I have the Interior Coated
You can also have the interior coated and can be a different colour if required for your decor, interior coating will have an additional cost.
How Long will the work take
Between 1 – 3 days, depending on the size of your property